Indian Army has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)
- Soldier Pharma
- Soldier General Duty: Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of ‘D’ grade (33-40) in individual subjects OR grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce & Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Account/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass): Class 10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass): Class 8th simple pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Pharma: 10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible
Please read Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
- For Soldier Pharma: Between 19 years to 25 years
- For Soldier General Duty: Between 17.5 years to 21 years
- For others: Between 17.5 years to 23 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test and written exam.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
More details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 04-09-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2019
Printout of the admit card: after 19-09-2019 to 25-10-2019
Army Recruitment Rally will be held on 03-11-2019 to 13-11-2019